NVIDIA DLI Workshop - Wednesday 18 September 2019
Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
|Date & Time||Venue||Price|
Wednesday 18 September 2019
8.30am - 5.30pm
4-12 Norton Folgate
London E1 6DQ
£795 + VAT
Group discount of 20% for 3 or more places
(Discount automatically applied at checkout)
This workshop teaches deep learning techniques for understanding textual input using natural language processing (NLP) through a series of hands-on exercises. You’ll learn techniques to train a neural network for text classification, build a linguistic style model to extract features from a given text document, and create a neural machine translation model for converting text from one language to another.
Yuval Mazor is a Senior Solutions Architect with NVIDIA, helping customers and partners succeed with their Deep Learning endeavors. He has 20 years of industry experience as a developer, architect and technical leader in algorithms, software design and implementation and machine/deep learning. He has worked in diverse environments, ranging from 2-person startups to large multi-nations. Yuval is passionate about technology and its implications to daily life – as such he speaks often in user groups and conferences. Yuval has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and has done graduate work in Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing at Tel Aviv University.
- Classical approaches to convert text to a machine-understandable representation
- Implementation and properties of distributed representations (embeddings)
- Methods to train machine translators from one language to another
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, finance, game development, healthcare, robotics, and more.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support career growth.
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP, NO SPECIAL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE REQUIRED.