NVIDIA DLI Workshop - Wednesday 18 September 2019
Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
|Date & Time||Venue||Price|
Wednesday 18 September 2019
8.30am - 5.30pm
4-12 Norton Folgate
London E1 6DQ
£795 + VAT
Group discount of 20% for 3 or more places
(Discount automatically applied at checkout)
This workshop teaches deep learning techniques for understanding textual input using natural language processing (NLP) through a series of hands-on exercises. You’ll learn techniques to train a neural network for text classification, build a linguistic style model to extract features from a given text document, and create a neural machine translation model for converting text from one language to another.
- Classical approaches to convert text to a machine-understandable representation
- Implementation and properties of distributed representations (embeddings)
- Methods to train machine translators from one language to another
Why Deep Learning Institute Hands-On Training?
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, finance, game development, healthcare, robotics, and more.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate your subject matter competency and support career growth.
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
Attendee Set Up Requirements
To maximize your training time during your DLI training, please follow the instructions below prior to attending your first training session:
1. You must bring your own laptop in order to run the training.
2. A current browser is needed. For optimal performance, Chrome, Firefox or Safari for Macs are recommended. IE is operational but does not provide the best performance.
3. Create an account at https://courses.nvidia.com/join
4. Ensure your laptop will run smoothly by going to http://websocketstest.com/
Make sure that WebSockets work for you by seeing under Environment, WebSockets is supported and Data Receive, Send and Echo
Test all check Yes under WebSockets (Port 80).
If there are issues with WebSockets, try updating your browser.